Stablewood Springs Resort: 3% Rebate on Villas
I just got wind of an offer a little outside my territories, but that doesn’t mean you won’t be able to cash in on some fantastic savings. If you put in a contract on a villa valued $400,000 or more by December 15, 2011 at Stablewood Springs Resort, I can rebate you a whopping 3% on the purchase!
Stablewood Springs is a 140 acre resort located just west of San Antonio (Hunt, TX) and features hiking and biking, golf, swimming, recreational lakes, and even a rental program for periods where you just can’t make it to your slice of Heaven.
- Stablewood Springs is a 5 star, 140 acre resort in Hunt, Texas.
- Enjoy majestic views of the Guadalupe River Valley form the high ridge at Stablewood Springs.
- Indulge in a vanishing edge adult-pool that flos into a 3,000 square foot familiy pool complete with lap lane and 32-foot waterslide.
- Gear up for 7 miles of trails perfect for hiking, biking, jogging, or running!
- Splash in one of hte most beautiful bends of the Guadalupe River, lined with shady cypress trees.
- Owners enjoy privileges at historical landmarked, Riverhill Country Club, featuring a Byron Nelson Championship Golf Course.